Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i-top brad maker by imaginisce

This is my newest toy and so far I am having fun with it. I have been watching this on the internet for sometime basically because my local Michaels and Joanns weren't carrying it in their store. Much to my surprise I was in Michaels last week and there it was. Always taking advantage of my coupons I bought the i-top brad maker for 40% off and then went back every day on my lunch and after work and bought as many accessories as were available that I wanted. Funny, they only had the small punch but didnt have the medium and large punches yet were also carrying all three size of the brad daddies. I bought the medium and large punch online along with the carrying case.
Don't waste your money if you think the carrying case is large enough to hold the i-top, punches and brad daddies because it won't.
I just got the carrying case and medium and large punch today in the mail so only have had a chance to play with the small brad daddies but will probably start with the others very soon. I have a ton of albums that I have to make for baby showers, birthdays, etc. Will be sharing more projects with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment